Jordan – Entry Regulations (Update 01/03/2022)
Dear Trade Partners & Colleagues,
As received from Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (JCARC), effective from 01st March to 31st March 2022, International scheduled flights are allowed to operate from/to Jordanian airports.
Accordingly, the following to be applied on all inbound flights:
- Airlines are responsible to ensure the following requirements are met by all non-Jordanian passengers prior to boarding:
- Non-Jordanian passengers are required to visit https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo portal prior to departure, complete the required form, and obtain the QR code which is mandatory to be presented to airline personnel prior to boarding and upon arrival.
- Exemption include:
- Jordanian passengers and their families, wives and children regardless of their nationality.
- Transit passengers.
- Proof of health insurance is mandatory for non-Jordanians.
- Exemptions include:
- Medical Tourism Patients.
- Diplomatic QR holders (Diplomats and Employees of Regional and International Organizations and their dependents and family members holding diplomatic passports, special passports, or regular passports) have a permanent diplomatic QR code that its validity does not expire, and it is possible to return with this code to Jordan for several trips are exempted from:
- Health insurance.
- Military QR holders, are allowed entry into Jordan provided health insurance for non-Jordanians.
Please note that this circular supersedes the previous circulars.