From capital Amman don’t miss the chance to visit the spectacular Petra.
Breakfast, 07:30 pick up from the hotel lobby and drive 2.5 hours via the Desert Highway to the rock city Petra A trip to Jordan would not be complete without a visit to the remarkable lost city of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, when passing the canyon which called the Siq the main road that leads you to the city, starts from the Dam and ends at the Treasury which crowned by a funerary urn, which according to local legend conceals a pharaoh’s treasure, you will not miss Acades It is a name given to the row of monumental Nabataean tombs then you have to interest your eyes with the theatre consists of three rows of seats separated by passageways. You can’t even miss The Urn Tomb, The Silk Tomb, The Corinthian Tomb, Palace Tomb.
Free time to explore Petra on your own and return the same way to the entrance gate. In the afternoon transfer to Dead Sea Hotel.
● Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● Private English speaking spot guide in Petra from main gate to restaurant area (about 2.5 hours).
● Entrance fee Petra.
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Tips and private expenses.