Holy Destinations Tour, Bethany, Madaba, Mt. Nebo.
Your driver meets you in the morning We drive to the Jordan Valley, to Bethany at the Jordan River, commonly known as the Baptism Site, the place where the baptism of Jesus Christ by John the Baptist took place. We also have a look at Elijah's Hill where Prophet Elijah ascended to heaven. Heading to Mt Nebo most sacred sites in Jordan with views across the Promised Land Rising majestically from the rugged landscape of the region just northwest of Madaba.
Mount Nebo is of great religious importance due to its biblical associations. Nebo is mentioned in the Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land before his death.
Proceed to Madaba - “City of Mosaics” Wander the Christian market town, Church of St George and Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics, Madaba is a combination of rural home life and a hot spot for religious tourism.
transfer to your hotel.
● Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● Entrance fee to Baptism Site, Mt Nebo, Madaba St. George Church.
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Guide services.
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Tips and private expenses.