Inhale Sky, Exhale Stars, Petra, (4X4) Wadi Rum.
Starting from Amman this journey brings you to the magnificent Petra Archaeological Park.
A trip to Jordan would not be complete without a visit to the remarkable lost city of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, when passing the canyon which called the Siq the main road that leads you to the city, starts from the Dam and ends at the Treasury which crowned by a funerary urn, which according to local legend conceals a pharaoh’s treasure, you will not miss Acades It is a name given to the row of monumental Nabataean tombs then you have to interest your eyes with the theatre consists of three rows of seats separated by passageways. You can’t even miss The Urn Tomb, The Silk Tomb, The Corinthian Tomb, Palace Tomb.
Continue driving southwards to Wadi Rum, this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars, Wadi Rum also known as The Valley of the Moon is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock. it is the largest wadi in Jordan. We will never miss the ancient riverbeds, vast pastel-colored stretches of sandy desert and amazing rock formations known as jebels form the incredible landscape of Wadi Rum in the south of Jordan.
Afterwards transfer for around 4 hrs to Amman Hotel or residence.
● Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
● Private English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2.5 hours, main gate to restaurant area).
● Entrance fee to Petra & Wadi Rum.
● Lunch at a local restaurant.
● 2 hrs jeep ride in Wadi Rum with Bedouin driver.
● 700 meters horse ride in Petra (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride Petra.
● Meals and beverage not stated.