3 Days 2 Nights
Magnificently Appearance Jordan Tour, Amman, Mt. Nebo, Madaba, Dead Sea, Petra
Day 1: Amman Airport - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Dead Sea Hotel
Welcome to Jordan, historical, civilized, peaceful, and religious history land.
On arrival at Amman's Queen Alia International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
From here drive directly to Madaba City of Mosaics” Wander the Christian market town, Church of St George and Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics, Madaba is a combination of rural home life and a hot spot for religious tourism.
Heading to Mt Nebo most sacred sites in Jordan with views across the Promised Land Rising majestically from the rugged landscape of the region just northwest of Madaba, Mount Nebo is of great religious importance due to its biblical associations. Nebo is mentioned in the Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land before his death.
Continue to the lowest point on the Earth’s surface, the fascinating natural phenomenon, a great place to try out a spot of pampering in the Straddling the border between Israel and Jordan, it’s a local and The biggest free spa on earth, rich with deposits of black mud which hit with tourists. come directly from the seabed and it is high in magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium. The dead sea has been a place of refuge since biblical times.
Day 2: Dead Sea Hotel - Petra Visit - Petra Hotel
After breakfast, we drive 3 hours to the red rose city Petra, A trip to Jordan would not be complete without a visit to the remarkable lost city of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, when passing the canyon which called the Siq the main road that leads you to the city, starts from the Dam and ends at the Treasury which crowned by a funerary urn, which according to local legend conceals a pharaoh’s treasure, you will not miss Acades It is a name given to the row of monumental Nabataean tombs then you have to interest your eyes with the theatre consists of three rows of seats separated by passageways. You can’t even miss The Urn Tomb, The Silk Tomb, The Corinthian Tomb, Palace Tomb.
Day 3: Petra Hotel - Amman Airport .
After completing your joyful tour in Jordan, we would like to bid you farewell by our driver or representative to Queen Alia International Airport.
● 1x hotel accommodation with breakfast at the Dead Sea.
● 1x hotel accommodation with breakfast in Petra.
● Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
● English speaking spot guide in Petra (2.5 hours).
● Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
● 700 meters horse ride in Petra from the main gate until the beginning of the Siq (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Travel insurance.
● Jordanian visa (obtainable at Amman Airport for 40 JD = 60 USD per person).
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra.
● Tips and private expenses.