1 Day Tour
Traces Of Grassa, Amman, Jerash .
After breakfast Start the day with a city tour in Jordan's capital, it should come as no surprise that Amman is brimming with activity and has no end of exciting things to do. Amman, already mentioned in the Bible as Rabbath Ammon, is a bustling modern city. The historical places are located in downtown, where we visit the Citadel with remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period. Then we have a round in the Archaeological Museum. Visit the Roman Theatre from 2nd century with 6000 seats and time to stroll through Jabal Amman, one of the oldest parts of Amman.
continue to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East. We visit the spectacular Forum, Roman colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. Jerash has a rhythm not seen anywhere else in Jordan.
Overnight Amman hotel.
● Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● Private English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour).
● Entrance fee to Jerash, Amman Citadel & Roman Theatre.
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Tips and private expenses.