Umm Quais, Jerash And Ajloun Castle, Umm Qais, Jerash, Ajloun.
Take the opportunity to explore the north of Jordan on a day tour from Amman.
In the morning we drive two hours from Amman to Gadara (Umm Qais), which belonged to the famous Decapolis, a union of 10 cities, founded by Alexander the Great. Here you have an overwhelming view over the north Jordan Valley, the Golan Heights and the Sea of Galilee.
Heading to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East. We visit the spectacular Forum, Roman colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. Jerash has a rhythm not seen anywhere else in Jordan.
Then to The marvels of nature and the genius of medieval Arab military architecture have given northern Jordan two of the most important ecological and historical attractions in the Middle East: Ajloun Castle sits atop a hill in the Jabal Ajolun district in northwest Jordan. This Muslim castle presides over the surrounding area, Built
nearly 1,000 years ago. It was also part of a postal route that was serviced by specially trained pigeons.
Return transfer to your Amman hotel or residence.
● Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● Private English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour).
● Entrance fee to Umm Quais, Jerash and Ajloun Castle.
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Tips and private expenses.