Hit The Sand Tour, Amman, Dead Sea.
Start the day with a city tour in Jordan's capital. Amman, already mentioned in the Bible as Rabbath Ammon, is a bustling modern city. The historical places are located in downtown, where we visit the Citadel with remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period. Then we have a round in the Archaeological Museum. Visit the Roman Theatre from 2nd century with 6000 seats and time to stroll through Jabal Amman, one of the oldest parts of Amman.
Drive one hour to Dead Sea Beach, with 400 meters below sea level the lowest point on earth, where ever since the days of Herod the Great, people have flocked to in search of its curative secrets. The area is characterized by high annual temperatures, low humidity and high atmospheric pressure, the air is extremely oxygen rich. Leisure time with the chance to float on the salty waters of the Dead Sea. Return transfer to your Amman hotel or residence
● Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● Entrance fee to Amman Citadel & Roman Theatre, Dead Sea Amman Beach.
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Guide service.
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Tips and private expenses.