Madaba, Mt Nebo And Dead Sea From Amman ,Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Dead Sea.
Drive about 30 km to Madaba town, “City of Mosaics” Wander the Christian market town, Church of St George and Jordan’s finest Byzantine mosaics, Madaba is a combination of rural home life and a hot spot for religious tourism.
Heading to Mt Nebo most sacred sites in Jordan with views across the Promised Land Rising majestically from the rugged landscape of the region just northwest of Madaba, Mount Nebo is of great religious importance due to its biblical associations. Nebo is mentioned in the Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land before his death.
Continue to the lowest point on the Earth’s surface, the fascinating natural phenomenon, a great place to try out a spot of pampering in the Straddling the border between Israel and Jordan, it’s a local and The biggest free spa on earth, rich with deposits of black mud which hit with tourists. come directly from the seabed and it is high in magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium. The dead sea has been a place of refuge since biblical times.
Return transfer to Amman hotel or residence.
● Transport by private, air conditioned, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
● Entrance fee to Madaba St. George's Church, Mount Nebo, Dead Sea Amman Beach.
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Guide service.
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Tips and private expenses.
● The admission fee Dead Sea Beach does not include towel. You can bring your own towel or rent one on spot for a small fee.